1. ‘MICHELIN Spring 2022 UK Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all end user purchasers (i.e. an individual who will use the tyres for their own benefit) who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, end users exclude dealers and resellers.
2. By participating in the Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
3. There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or four MICHELIN agricultural tyres in a single transaction between 1 February 2022 and 30 April 2022.
4. Promotion only valid on tyres purchased by end users directly from Exelagri accredited dealers. A list of participating Exelagri dealers can be found at https://business.michelin.co.uk/michelin-exelagri or by calling the MICHELIN helpline number on 0300 303 3585.
5. Closing date for receipt of claims is 31 May 2022.
6. Claims must be made on an official claim form either obtained by the participating Exelagri dealer or online via https://agri-offers.michelin.co.uk. Claims must be accompanied by a legible copy of a valid receipt highlighting the tyres purchased (‘Valid Receipt’). For online forms a copy of the Valid Receipt must be uploaded as an attachment in a format specified on the website. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records as claim forms and receipts become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. For postal forms, please post back to: MICHELIN Spring 2022 UK Promotion, PO Box 504, Leicester, LE94 0AE.
7. The Claimant will receive: £600 with the purchase of 4 and £250 with the purchase of 2: MICHELIN AXIOBIB, AXIOBIB 2, CEREXBIB, CEREXBIB 2, FLOATXBIB, MACHXBIB, MEGAXBIB, MEGAXBIB 2, ROADBIB, XM28 (of any dimension); and £300 with the purchase of 4 x 26” or above, £150 with the purchase of 4 x 24” or below, £100 with the purchase of 2x 26” or above and £50 with the purchase of 2 x 24” or below: MICHELIN AGRIBIB, AGRIBIB 2, AGRIBIB RC, BIBLOAD HS, CARGOXBIB HF, CARGOXBIB HD, CARGOXBIB, CROSSGRIP, MULTIBIB, OMNIBIB, POWER CL, POWER DIGGER, SPRAYBIB, TRAILXBIB, XEOBIB, XF, XMCL, XM27, XM47, X M108, XS, YIELDBIB. Tyres must be purchased in one transaction. Multi size sets will be paid proportionately – i.e. purchase two 24” and two 26” tyres for the same vehicle and claim £225. Payment will be made by BACS transfer within 42 days of receipt of a valid claim to the end user directly.
8. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted, up to a maximum of 4 tyres. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted and proof of posting shall not constitute proof of receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms. The Promoter reserves the right to reject a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and amend/ cancel/ suspend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final.
9. Michelin Tyre PLC will not be liable for any tax liability in whole or part incurred by claimants or individuals as a result of this Promotion.
10. Personal data supplied during the course of this Promotion will be passed on to a third party supplier (namely MRM Ltd) only as required for fulfilment/arrangement of the BACS transfer. For further details, please refer to the privacy notice set out below.
11. This Promotion is governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. 12. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
General - Michelin Tyre plc (“Michelin”) acts as a Data Controller. You can contact Michelin’s data protection officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org You can request access to your data, update any inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the processing of your data, request the deletion or removal of personal data and restrict the processing of your personal data. Further information on your rights can be found by visiting the Information Commissioner’s Office website www.ico.org.uk. If you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO. For further details about how Michelin processes your data, please see https://www.michelin.co.uk/web-content/privacy.
Promotion - Personal data collected for the purpose of administering the promotion is being collected directly by Multi Resource Marketing Ltd (“MRM”) on Michelin’s behalf as a Data Processor. Such data processing is being carried out solely to administer the promotion, or arrange your bank transfer and to verify the information provided. Personal data may be shared with third parties in order to verify your identity and issue Prepaid Visas. The Promoter will process claimants’ data based on the Promotion’s terms and conditions. The Promoter will only retain claimants’ information for 3 months after the end of the Promotion.
Marketing - If you select to receive marketing, personal data collected for marketing purposes is being collected by MRM for and on behalf of Michelin. Michelin will use your consent as the legal basis for collecting your information as requested for marketing purposes. Michelin will generally retain your information until you choose to unsubscribe. However, if we have not heard from you for a while or notice that you have not opened our emails etc. in a period of 36 months, we will remove your details from our database. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link in any marketing email.